Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Beginning

On September 10, 2007, a date I will remember for a long time I was banned from the Davis Wiki. So, it would seem the master of the dark side has been slain. The Davis Wiki will lack a great deal of perspective with me gone. In a very short time a lot of activity will become noticeable in UC Davis, especially ASUCD, and in the City of Davis. How this will be portrayed is really unknown now that this has happened.

In the near future I will be training “apprentices” in how the Davis Wiki works. I will teach them code and how to make edits on how to deal with idiots like William Lewis. I will assist them in how to use talk pages and revert edits to protect their accounts and their friend’s accounts from lies and defamations of the enemy.

In order to show more evidence that I am a great Wiki Editor, as in the greatest of all time in this community I will be working on the Sac Wiki and in a very short time I will be the #1 editor on the Sac Wiki and will soon have more edits than both Founders combined. I will show the Sac Wiki editors that I am the reasonable one and that the others are a bunch of growling attack dogs. I will redeem myself to those in Sacramento with positive edits that will bring balance, neutrality, and accurate information. It will become apparently clear that I am one of the best on this.

I want to thank those who have assisted me on the Davis Wiki and defended me on the talk page. Despite the fact that I told you not to in order to protect your reputations and public image you did it anyway. That’s really telling about your editing style and friendship and I will remember it. I especially thank Max for bringing this whole system to my attention.

Now to the Davis Wiki’s reputation: You may think you are the greatest thing on Earth but I know what others think of you outside your bubble. You are a loaded gun, a weapon to be used against people in local Davis politics. For many that is your purpose and you have allowed it to happen. You will continue to allow it to happen. I hope that changes, I really do.

As for an apology, guess what, not happening. I may have been a bit rude but no where near the others. I will not apologize one bit no matter what. My conscious will not allow me too because it will give credibility, honor, and respect to my enemies and I will never give them that satisfaction. Nor will I lie about myself in order to get back on the Davis Wiki. By submitting to the others I will have betrayed my ideals, principles, friends, and allies and the worse thing on Earth is betrayal and disloyalty. I would rather be hated then ask forgiveness from the likes of Schwab, the most manipulative public figure in the history of the Davis Wiki.

To the general community of Davis Wiki, I hope to meet you all in person. I will go to your restaurants, your communities, your clubs, and to you as a person so that I may be able to reach out. I want to know how I can help you in Davis whether it be about the quality of life in Davis or your ideals. We may not agree but I will respect it. Soon, everyone in Davis will know who I am and it will be the most positive thing in my life. I don’t need the likes of William Lewis to tell me who I am.

If you wish to talk to me in person about this, call me, or AIM me you may do so I will happily talk to you about anything about the Davis Wiki. All of this should be very interesting for the journal a friend of mine is writing up. There are some individuals I have no interest talking to and they know who they are, but I am a very pleasant person to have a conversation with. Tis all, may my ghost haunt your little club.

No comments: